19 Flares 19 Flares ×
First Aid saves lives.
Where workers are injured in the workplace a quick response can assist in recovery and prevent deaths.
Do you have similar safety risks in your workplace?
- Do you have a first aid kit in your workplace?
- Is the first aid kit stocked?
- Are any items in the first aid kit out of date?
- Do your workers know how to access the first aid kit?
- Do you have trained first aiders in your work place?
- Do you have an inspection program in place to routinely check your first aid kit?
What action can you do to prevent this in your workplace?
- Locate the first aid kit in your workplace?
- Communicate the location of the first aid kits
- Identify and communicate your first aiders
- Ensure first aid training is completed and up to date?
- Routinely inspect the first aid kit contents
- Ensure your safety system includes managing first aid